Craftart4you is a venue where you can purchase unique goods directly from sellers around the world. Whether you are looking for handmade or vintage goods or craft supplies, we want you to have a positive experience shopping on craftart4you. Please read on to find out more about your rights, as well as what is expected of you, as a buyer.
- Understanding craftart4you Limitations as a Venue
- Purchasing an Item on craftart4you
- Leaving a Review of an Item
- Creating and Uploading Content
- Reporting a Problem with an Order or Returning an Item
1. Understanding craftart4you Limitations as a Venue
Craftart4you provides a venue for buyers to discover and purchase from sellers around the world. It is important to note that craftart4you is not a part of that transaction. By shopping on craftart4you, you understand that:
- You are not buying directly from craftart4you, but from one of the many talented sellers on craftart4you;
- Craftart4you does not pre-screen sellers and therefore does not guarantee or endorse any items sold on craftart4you or any content posted by sellers (such as photographs or language used in listings or shop policies);
- Each seller on craftart4you has the same shipping methods, (post office)
- You assume responsibility if you provide your own materials for a custom order.
As a member of the community, you have the opportunity to flag an item or a shop that violates any of craftart4you’s policies.
2. Purchasing an Item on craftart4you
When you buy from a shop on craftart4you, you’re directly supporting an independent business, each with its unique listings, policies, processing times, and payment systems. By making a purchase from a seller on craftart4you, you agree that you have:
- Read the item description and shop policies before making a purchase;
- Submitted appropriate payment for item(s) purchased; and
- Provided accurate shipping information to the seller.
You also agree to comply with our Payment policy when you use craftart4you Payments.
3. Leaving a Review of an Item
Reviews are a great way to learn about a seller’s items, help good sellers build a strong reputation, or help warn other buyers about a poor experience.
You can leave a review, including a one to five star rating and a photograph of your purchase, for 100 days after your item’s estimated delivery date. If an estimated delivery date is not available, the review window opens after the order’s processing time and shipping time have elapsed. You can edit your review, including the photograph, any number of times during that 100 day period. Your review and/or photograph and profile information will be publicly displayed on the seller’s listing and review pages.
By leaving a review or photograph, you acknowledge that your content may not:
- Contain private information;
- Contain obscene, racist, or harassing language or imagery;
- Violate our Anti-Discrimination Policy;
- Contain prohibited medical drug claims;
- Contain advertising or spam;
- Be about things outside the seller’s control, such as a shipping carrier, craftart4you, or a third party;
- Contain threats or extortion;
- Include shilling or otherwise falsely inflate a shop’s review score; or
- Undermine the integrity of the Reviews system.
By uploading a photograph to one of craftart4you’s websites or craftart4you’s mobile app, you warrant that:
- You own the photograph or you have the rights or permission to use the photograph; and
4. Creating and Uploading Content
As a member of craftart4you, you have the opportunity to create and upload a variety of content, like Messages, text, photos, and videos. In order to keep our community safe and respectful, you agree that you will not upload content that is:
- Abusive, threatening, defamatory, harassing, or otherwise in violation of our Anti-Discrimination Policy;
- Obscene or vulgar;
- In violation of someone else’s privacy or intellectual property rights; or
- False, deceptive, or misleading.
5. Reporting a Problem with an Order or Returning an Item
Craftart4you’s Case System
Although craftart4you is not directly involved in a transaction between a buyer and a seller, we provide a case system in the unlikely event that your order does not go as expected. By using craftart4you’s case system, you understand that craftart4you may use your personal information for the purpose of resolving disputes with other members. You can use craftart4you’s case system to come to a resolution with the seller in the event of a non-delivery or if an item you receive is not as described in the listing. If you choose a refund as your preferred resolution, keep in mind that craftart4you only allows on-platform refunds for a period of 180 days post-transaction. After this 180 window has elapsed, craftart4you cannot support on-platform refunds for your order. However, you may still communicate directly with the seller to come to an off-platform resolution. Refunds issued by craftart4you will be in your original form of payment, and if such payment is not available, an craftart4you credit will be issued.
A non-delivery occurs when a buyer places an order but does not receive the item. The following are examples of non-delivery cases:
- There is no proof that the item was shipped to the buyer.
- An item was not sent to the address provided on craftart4you.
Not as Described
An item is not as described if the buyer can demonstrate that it is significantly different from the seller’s listing description or photos. Here are a few examples of not as described cases:
- The item received is a different color, model, version, or size.
- The item has a different design or material.
- The seller failed to disclose that an item is damaged or is missing parts.
- The buyer received the incorrect quantity of items (e.g., the buyer purchased three items but only received two).
- The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic.
- The condition of the item is misrepresented (e.g., the item is described as new but is used).
Not as described cases can also be filed for late delivery. In order to qualify as late delivery, the buyer must provide proof that all of these conditions have been met:
- The item(s) were ordered for a specific date or event.
- The item(s) are rendered useless after that date.
- The seller did not ship the item(s) according to their processing time or the date agreed upon in Messages.
If craftart4you determines that an item is not as described, the seller will be required to refund the order, including original shipping and return shipping. In the event that craftart4you needs to refund the return shipping cost on behalf of the seller, that refund may come in the form of a craftart4you Credit.
Requesting a Cancellation
Only sellers may cancel transactions. Buyers may request that a seller cancel an order via craftart4you Messages.
Returning an Item
Each seller has his or her own return policies, which should be outlined in their Shop Policies. Not all sellers accept returns. If you reside in the European Union, you may be entitled to a 14-day “cooling off period,” or a “right of withdrawal,” during which you may return an item for any reason.